Monday, October 25, 2010

Cream Cheese Frosting

Last night Princess Aurora made cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting. When she was done with them I ate a big glob of frosting out of the bowl. She was about to make more anyways... My roommate Baby saw me eat it and wanted some too so I got some for her on a spoon. About an hour later all of us were cleaning up the kitchen. In order to extend the length of my sugar high, I grabbed some cinnamon-sugar off the empty pan and put it in my mouth. Then Baby came and put a big spoonful of frosting off a spoon in my mouth. I ran to the trash can and spat out a whole mouthful of cream cheese. I then proceeded to the sink where I rinsed out my mouth multiple times. Baby looked horrified, but at the same time was laughing. Everyone else was laughing too. I think I prefer cream cheese to be on my bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment