Friday, May 28, 2010

Not Too Young

Last night I was tossing and turning in bed, when my phone made that special noise that says to me, "You just got a text message!" Since I was already having trouble sleeping, and I would not be able to sleep when I was wondering who the message was from, I rolled out of my bed and walked out into the hallway to get my phone. It was a message from The Hulk. Our conversation went kinda like this:
"Hey, you still awake?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I can't remember which part of the group project I was supposed to do." I told him which part I thought he was supposed to do.
He said, "okay thanks. P.S... are you really only 18?" (Yesterday he had been complaining about how a girl in our group was unreliable because she was an 18-year-old, and I told him "Hey! I'm 18!).
"Yes I am. Why? How old did you think I was?"
"I don't know. At least 20. Sorry for hatin' on 18-year-olds earlier."
I accepted easily since I was flattered that he thought I was 20. I had been debating earlier about how this guy, Blue Jeans, wouldn't like me because he was older, and he wouldn't ever like a little girl. So what The Hulk told me made me feel pretty dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment