Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"And I want to MARRY one of those??"

Yesterday I went over the the Hulk's appartment. We had to work on our group project. I'll just point out briefly that him and I were the only group memebers working on the project... just saying. Two of his roommates (one of which is my FHE brother) were in the room, watching the basketball finals on TV. I was reading what the Hulk was typing so I almost didn't notice when someone let rip a nasty fart. I am used to tuning that kind of thing out, because I have a dad and brother who both think it is incredibly funny to fart really loud. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Hulk and his two roommates exchange looks with each other, look at me, and back at each other. I looked up and looked from one person to the other as it dawned on me what had just happened. My FHE brother (with a look of total shock on his face) said, "OH MY GOSH! I forgot there was a GIRL here!!! A wave of hysterics came over me, but I managed to tell him I was used to it, because of my dad and brother (thanks boys). To make it even better, the Hulk's other roommate, blue eyes, said, "I was just about to fart too to counter yours, but then I realized she was here!" I think it was the funniest moment of my entire week.

When I got home I told my roommates about the incident. Princess Ariel said, "I guess they consider you one of the guys now!" Princess Aurora said, "And we want to MARRY one of those?!" This is why I like having guys as good friends. They make me laugh until I cry even when I am incredibly stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment